Our next meeting is on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm.
Come join us at LaCantina in Paw Paw from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Hope to see you there! Future meetings will be held in different locations throughout Van Buren County.
If you can’t make it, be sure to send someone with your check or plan on sending your check made out to the selected charity to our leader: Grace Gant, Edward Jones, 179 W Michigan Ave #3, Paw Paw, MI 49079.
To join 100+ Women Who Care Van Buren County, complete a Membership Form and return it via mail, email, or bring it to the next meeting.
To nominate a charity for consideration, you must be at the meeting, and be a member, to put a name in the hat and speak about the organization.
If you’d like to let others know you’re going, please visit the 100+ Women Who Care Van Buren County Facebook page and RSVP to our event there and/or share the event on your Facebook page. As always, we welcome new members or those who want to come and experience a meeting before joining. Be sure to bring your check for $100!
Who has received donations from 100+ Women Who Care Van Buren County so far:
- July 2018: United Christian Services. $8,100
- April 2018: Paw Paw Rocket Football (for the restroom project). $8,000
- January 2018: Lawrence Recreational Sports. $7,100
- October 2017: Paw Paw High School Free Store. $6,900
- July 2017: Paw Paw Quick Response. $6,300
- April 2017: Supplies for Success. $5,900
- January 2017: Domestic Violence Coalition. $5,200
- October 2016: Families Against Narcotics. $5,800
- July 2016: Van Buren County Historical Society. $5,500
- April 2016: Special Olympics of Van Buren County. $4,800
- January 2016: Community Garden and Free Store (a project of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church). $4,100
- October 2015: Christmas Baskets (a Lion’s Club project). $2,100